In Episode 5, John discusses a seasonality tool called Trade Miner. Trade Miner comes in 3 versions, one for Stocks, one for Forex and one for Futures, and lets you research the history of a particular trade, and if the seasonal trends indicate that this might be a good trade for the present.
In this podcast you will learn:
- How seasoned traders might approach a trade
- Which kinds of financial instruments lend themselves to seasonal analysis
- How to “dig” the Trade Miner history for valuable information
- A special experiment on a stock that looks like it might do well trading seasonally.
John also discusses how you can determine if a tool belongs in your “Traders Toolbox”.
Show links (Note that some links are affiliate links)
- Trade Miner: www.trademiner.com
Thank you for listening! Please review the show in iTunes! Click here to get to the iTunes page.