In Episode 6, John brings us part 2 of Howard Bandy’s Quantitative Trading Systems book. Howard Bandy has written a number of books on trading systems; John reviews some of Bandy’s techniques and trading strategies from the book.
In this podcast, you will learn
- The best 3-bar pattern to watch for in the markets
- How sector analysis can help your trading systems
- How to create a a rotational system
- The two things that make a good filter for a trading system
- How using ETFs can get you better beta
And then stay tuned for an update on the Trade Miner trade we made in Episode 5. There’s good news on that!
Please give me a review on iTunes if you’re using iTunes! Here’s the link.
RSS feed: http://blog.tradertechtalk.com/feed/podcast/