Today trader and system developer Chris Davison is with us on the podcast. Chris is a lot of fun to listen to, and has some excellent advice for us as system developers. Chris has a number of well-known profitable trading systems to his name, and today he shares some of his insights into how to write the perfect system.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What made Chris stop trading
- How to simplify your system development
- Chris’s new type of “Assisted Trading” system
- How to see if your broker is widening the spreads (and causing you to lose money!)
- http://www.molanis.com/ – Chris talks about a visual trading system tool for Metatrader that he has used
- The Wallabot – an automated trading system Chris developed with Rob Booker
- Chris’s spreads indicator – this free indicator shows you your broker’s spreads
- Trading the Box – Chris’s new “visual-assist” trading system
I know you will enjoy this episode! I sure did. Let Chris know you enjoyed the episode by leaving a comment in the show notes here.