Mike Bryant of Adaptrade software is the guest on episode of 13 of the Trader Tech Talk podcast. Mike is produces two very amazing software packages, Builder and Market Systems Analyzer. Builder actually creates trading systems that you can run right away, and Market System Analyzer is an amazing statistical tool that tells you a lot about your trading system’s performance.
I’ve talked about Builder previously on the blog, so take a look at that as well.
In this episode, you will learn
- How genetic programming can generate trading strategies
- Which tool you can use to help you validate your trading system
- How Monte Carlo analysis can help your trading system development
- Find out if this is a good time to be a programmer in the financial sector
Resources for this episode:
- Adaptrade Builder
- Market System Analyzer
- The Google Group for Builder
- Mike’s Articles on Trading Systems and Development
Subscribe to this podcast in iTunes here: