In this episode, you’ll learn
- How Neal and a colleague used a coin toss to learn about trading
- How the Braving the Rapids strategy uses Bollinger Bands to create a river
- What the definition of a Dry Candle is
- The name of the city where both Neal and I live!
Resources for this podcast:
- Purchase Neal’s Book Braving the Rapids: http://tfl365.com/press/
- Neal Gilbert’s commentary at FX360: http://www.fx360.com/commentary/neal/10616/nfp-prep-septaper-away.aspx
- Link to this podcast in iTunes:
The Braving the Rapids book is an idea book for a beginning trader who is just starting to get into trading and needs a strategy to start with, or for an intermediate trader who would like to find an excellent strategy to try to automate in a programming language.
Neal is a great person to talk with, and I know you will enjoy listening to him. Enjoy the show!