This week’s podcast is an interview with Lee Leibfarth. Lee is a programmer, author and educator, and co-owns PowerZone Trading with his business partner Jean Folger. Lee has created some really amazing tools for traders, and has written many articles for the leading trading magazines, such as Futures Magazine, Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities, and Active Trader.
Lee is both a consultant, doing projects for hire, as well as an entrepreneur writing tools and indicators that traders can purchase, so he’s a really good person to get to know.
In this episode, you are going to learn
- The top 4 metrics you need to pay attention to when you’re evaluating a strategy’s performance
- How to approach coding a new strategy
- The 3 steps of testing a strategy
- How often to re-tune a strategy after it’s been running
Resources for Lee Leibfarth and PowerZone Trading
- The Power Zone Trading website: http://www.powerzonetrading.com
- The Bar Analyzer website: http://www.baranalyzer.com
- A collection of Lee and Jean’s articles: http://www.powerzonetrading.com/market_education.html
- Lee and Jean’s book Make Money Trading