Kathy tells us about her journey in trading, how she got started, and how she was able to get a head start by working at JP Morgan.
In this episode Kathy gives us some excellent advice, especially for women just starting out in trading:
- How you can become confident in yourself
- How you can demonstrate your value in a firm
- Why you should continue to hone your skills
- Why you should seek out other like-minded women in finance
Kathy also talks about trading fundamentals versus technicals, and how you can use both to improve your trading.
- The Little Book of Currency Trading
- Day Trading and Swing Trading in the Currency Market
- Millionaire Traders: How Everyday People are Beating Wall Street at its Own Game